This image is available through Hubblesite.org and is in agreement with their terms and uses

Sunday, February 1, 2015

The name of the blog

This is like the fourth name change of this blog.   You probably won't know this and could give a damn otherwise.

This is the title of the novel I hope to get published in the near future. Well, at least it's a little longer than the actual title, The Noise of Endless Wars.

Will this novel ever be successful?  If the past is any indication of the future, the answer is no.  Of course I'll try anyways.

Well, enough with the unfettered optimism.  I hope to post to this blog once a week, along with two other blogs I will link up to this one.  

I obviously haven't posted on this blog since the day after the 2012 elections.  I don't plan to post much, if anything, about politics.  I plan to blog on Salon.com and use this blog to focus on my other interests and promote myself and my novel (more on that to come).

I also post an entertainment blog under the name, Wexter (don't ask why I chose that name) at ChannelAwesome.com.


No comments: